Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Today

Today was a day. Boys in school, S. at home with me. I'm still working on knitting her a shawl. It's about 10 inches long and it needs to be 26. Gonna take me a while.

I'm trying to decide whether I want to join the knitting club or take a quilting class. Obviously I'm already a knitter but I would really like to try quilting. Maybe I'll try it on my own with a small project first. I have my Grandmother's old handkerchiefs that I think would make a great quilt.

Feeling very crafty lately. Not sure what's up with that.

I get to teach about ORGANIZATION and clutter on Sunday in the TLC class (that would be Transforming Lives through Christ). We're meeting in the MC3 building which is the first time I will have stepped foot in the place. It's interesting because we talked and talked about it all and now it's really happening. Of course, it's been happening for the past two years through all of the hard work by people at GCC but I've been out of the loop. Time to jump back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment