Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

Time Flies


Ugh. It's been too long. Really. We should talk more often.

So, we have participated in four Christmas celebrations, a birthday party, Christmas Eve church service, a trip to South Dakota and back and various other activities since we've updated here. And since then we've been doing laundry, laundry, laundry, and laundry. Oh yeah, and I forgot, Jon finished painting the kitchen and putting up new trim near the ceiling. It looks wonderful!

I've also been knitting since we've been back. I decided I would just make my favorite items as I have time throughout the year so they would be available when I wanted to gift them or have opportunity to do some selling.

I accomplished some holiday scrapbooking this Friday as well. I get much more done when I focus on current events and then go back to the ancient history when I have the time or the interest. For example, vacation from this summer is already complete and I'm almost done with Christmas for this year. However, lots and lots of previous birthdays and other stuff have yet to be even thought about. All in due time.

Oh yeah. The boys return to school tomorrow. Ahh. Yes, that is a huge sigh of relief. It is time. They need to hang out with some other kids. They are about to tear each other apart and I can only say "knock it off" so many times and still have it work.

The photo above is the dads and the kids walking on the lake after the big snowball fight. It looked like fun from inside the warm house where the moms were. They're great dads. And really good picture for being taken from inside the house, eh? We had a great time in South Dakota. More on that later.

Sarah puts e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in her mouth now. Don't get your fingers too close. She will put them in her mouth. Really. I'm going to have to step up the vacuuming around here.

Oh, I also helped some folks with some organizing projects. What fun that is. I finally found the thing I would do even if I didn't get paid to do it. Maybe some day I will get paid to do it. We'll see.

Guess that's it in a nutshell. We've been busy. And it's been great.

3 comments:

  1. is your nickname for Sarah Miss Pretty Pretty? :) That's sweet.

    You've been busy! I mean, BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. that's sarah. miss pretty pretty came from a video the boys watched frequently when they were younger. actually, many of the silly things we say come from those videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your email today Jennifer. . .

    Sarah? did you have another while I've been out of touch?

    Did you ever know we had an Amy in the meantime? I think I might have told you. . .

    Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete