Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010!? What, already?

:: Did I mention that spring is coming? It's true.

:: Sarah loves school. She begged and begged to go to school over the Christmas break. And when I dropped her off on Tuesday she acted like she was going to cry. Whatever.

:: The boys love playing WOW. If you don't know what WOW means, you won't really care so I'm not gonna explain it. Jon and I decided to get our own account so we could understand just exactly what it was they were doing. It's not so bad after all.

:: I started volunteering in the church bookstore yesterday. I love books.

:: Evan will be 12 this summer. That's just weird.

:: Jason loves his new bedroom. We painted and did some redecorating. I started to make him a quilt but haven't worked on it in a while. He's being very patient with me.

:: My nephew Aidan is getting a robot cross stitch for his birthday. It's gonna be awesome. Party is in less than two weeks, can I get it done? Let's hope so.

:: My sister's birthday is also just over two weeks away. What do you think she wants?

:: Sarah also loves playing her "DS." It's really a Leapster, but she doesn't need to know that.

:: It looks like we will actually have some snow for the 7th Annual Sled Fest at Potato Creek next weekend.

:: Jon has been shoveling. And shoveling. And shoveling. Tonight I predict he will be watching football. And shoveling.

So what have you been up to?



No comments:

Post a Comment