Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes I Just Can't Read


Do you ever have trouble reading? I do. Now is one of those times.

I have several really good reasons to read.

Spring Reading Thing 2010
BookSneeze Book Reviews
One Book One Michiana
One Book One Twitter

But I can't make myself read. Annoying, really. Oh I could sit down and look at the words on the page and pretend to read them but I would get to the bottom of the page and not be able to tell you what I just read.

This happens whenever I get overwhelmed or stressed or anxious. Right now I am anxious (the excited kind) about going to the annual conference of the National Association of Professional Organizers next week. I'll be gone from my home Tuesday through Saturday. That's another post entirely.

So do you ever have this problem? How do you solve it? I would be happy to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment