Here's what we did on our break.
- We had a family birthday party at Cici's Pizza.
- We went to the beach at New Buffalo and ate dinner at Redamak's.
- Sarah was sick for a day with a 100* temperature.
- Evan stayed overnight for a night at Grandma & Granddad's house.
- Jason and I worked in the church bookstore.
- Jon watched ND play hockey.
- The boys played online games (duh).
And this weekend we still have plenty to do.
- Let out the neighbor's dog while she's out of town.
- Jon's doing the Rebuild thing with Notre Dame. (It's late, I can't remember exactly what it's called.)
- Jason has a sleepover Saturday night.
- Saturday night church.
I think that's it. Back to the routine.
Hey - since you're here - do me a favor and click on "follow" on the box on the top right, pretty please? I know you want to be one of the cool kids. Thanks!