Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2011 Reading List

I'm moving my 2011 Reading List from a page into a regular post. I was a little disappointed at the low number of books I read last year but ya know, being a mom takes up a lot of my time. Guess it just wasn't a priority for me last year.

Actually what I need to do is listen to more audiobooks while I'm crafting. Maybe we'll see if I can bump that up in 2012.


2011 Reading List

  • Fifty Shades Darker by EL James
  • Fifty Shades of Grey by EL James
  • Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee
  • Nocturne by Syrie James
  • Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Lucky Man by Michael J. Fox
  • Toys by James Patterson
  • Blood Covenant by Michael Franzese
  • Don't Blink by James Patterson & Howard Roughan
  • Unlikely Angel by Ashley Smith (with Stacy Mattingly)
  • Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
  • Love Wins by Rob Bell
  • Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
  • When Love is Not Enough by Nancy L. Thomas
  • Tick Tock by James Patterson
  • Unmarketing by Scott Stratten
  • Organizing From the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
  • Always Looking Up: the Adventures of an Incurable Optimist by Michael J. Fox
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell

So that's my list. What did you read last year? What are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment