Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

What's New?


Jon and I went to Orlando. When we left Indiana it was -13 degrees. Without windchill. People in Florida kept asking us if we were cold in our small jackets. No. We were not cold. They were amusing.

Evan is in choir, having rehearsals every Thursday before school. I believe their performance will be in March. Yesterday he was fitted for orthotics for his flat feet. And I mean flat. He is very relieved to have the temporary ones that he is wearing now. I am excited to get the permanent ones made just for him.

Jason will be playing basketball at the YMCA soon. They will have practice one day a week and games every Saturday through the beginning of March. He's very excited about it.

Sarah says all of the words. She has no reservations about telling you what is in her mind.

This is one of the rugs I made for Christmas gifts. I really enjoy making gifts for people. I hope they really enjoy receiving them.

1 comment: