Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Next Step #5 - keep walking

I have a new goal for the next 21 days, and I'm not fooling. Next steps goal #5 for 2010 is to walk 10,000 steps every day. Right now I am no where near that amount so it's going to take me some time to work this into my every day life but I know it will be worth it. I know some of you have already been doing this or some variation so I want to hear from you (I'm looking at you Michelle McC.) about how you're doing and what keeps you motivated.  Because well, my last goal didn't go so well.

Next step #4. The plan was to go to bed before 11:00 every night. Did I do that? Some times. Mostly not. The problem was that having it as a goal didn't really change my behavior this time. If I was going to bed anyway I felt good about it, if I wasn't getting there in time I didn't really think too hard about the fact that I was missing it.  There was a reason I was up late and that was just the way it was.  Maybe we'll revisit this one again later in the year. We'll see.

So, what are you working on these days? Let us know in the comments or point us to your blog in the comments. Curious minds want to know what you're up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment