Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Update 20X40 #18 Hold a Gather Arts Event

You can see my original list of 20 items I would like to accomplish before I am 40 years old here.

Today I realized I could update the list by talking about the Gather Arts Events that have been held recently.  My organizing business "launched" in April and since then I've been working as hard as my responsibilities as "mom" will allow me to.

In June I held a workshop at the Downtown branch of the Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library to help families who deal with ADD/ADHD to be able to be more organized in their homes.  This coming August, I'll be hosting an event at the Harris Branch of the MPHPL to help parents be organized for Back-to-School.  

Look here to find details about all current Gather Arts Organizing events. I hope to see you at one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment