- When your kids hate church. Because they all do at some point. Right? Please tell me I'm right about that.
- Kids ask great questions. Wouldn't it make sense if we all just did church together?
- From the GeekMom blog - Waiting - and Waitlisting - for Superman Have you seen the movie? What did you think?
- Using Consumerism for Social Good - and keeping clutter down along the way. Win-Win-Win in my book.
- It's not too late to enjoy the free offers in this post from Liz at Hoosier Homemade. I think I'm going to get started on a photo album.
- The Adipositivity Project - opinions?
- Bree's Mackinac Island Blog - because I love all things Lake Michigan and Mackinac Island related.
I've also been hearing a lot about the movie Secretariat. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth the money or should we wait for the rental? Will the 12 and 10 year old boys like it as well as the three year old girl?