Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Reader Roundup 10/7/10

  • An ode to books by Erin at The Mother Load.
  • The Hendrick Family struggles with tough choices in Haiti. Please follow along.
  • Get to know QuatroMama. Her birthday was this week.
  • This slow cooker recipe is on our menu for next week. What's your favorite slow cooker recipe?

That's all I've got for today folks. I haven't had much time for online reading this week. However, there are currently 275+ articles in my Google Reader so you may be receiving another round of links this weekend if I ever get caught up. I'm seeing Reader Bankruptcy in my future.

Do you use Google Reader or some other subscription service to keep up with your online reading? How do you keep up with all of the articles? Or do you just delete them all periodically and start over like I do?  There's got to be a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment