Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reader Roundup 9/30/10

All the fun stuff that's fit to print, er, um, hmmm.

All the fun stuff that's fit to copy & paste and share with you this week.


  • The Wegners are writing a book about India. He said. She said.
  • Videos from Guatemala - via the recent Compassion International Bloggers trip.
  • Lots of color in this home - from Sara's Art House
  • From GeekMom.com - Is your kid a LEGO Geek?
  • Thinking I might read this book, & follow along here, cause I want my girl to stay "little" as long as she can.
  • Read what the "Queen of Spain" blog has to say about politics today.
  • Check out Hoosier Homemade to get your fall decorating groove on.


Are you on Twitter? No? Go make an account now. Click here! Go ahead. I'll wait. ........

When you're back, you can follow all the tweeps on my local Michiana list here. Be sure to add your twitter @name in the comments below so I can find you.

What have you read that was interesting this week? Please share in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/curried_ground_turkey_with_potatoes/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you put that...he said/she said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention Jen!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete