Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Non-Shopping Day 2010

So since I won't be shopping on Black Friday, what should I do instead?

  • Sleep in.
  • Play board games.
  • Decorate the house for Christmas.
  • Go to the library.
  • Read books.
  • Watch videos at home.
  • Go for a walk.
  • Play football & basketball in the yard.
  • Watch sports on TV.
  • Clear out garage to get second car in.
  • Address and send out Christmas cards.
  • Take a nap.

And what might someone choose to do with some of the money not spent on this first annual Green Friday/ Non-Shopping Day?

  • We could all click the "ChipIn" button on the right side of my blog. {hint, hint. & thanks.}
  • You could donate to help Turn Black Friday ... Blue.
  • We could send extra payments to our debtors.

Or, we could all just keep our money which was my original intention. But, me being me and all, I thought I'd give you some extra choices if you were bored and wanted to share some of your cash with others.

What will you be doing on this Non-Shopping Day? Please let us know here or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment