Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#GreenFriday

Hey Friends. So you know what Friday is. You know. That day everybody wakes up early and goes shopping and spends lots of money and gets great deals on all of their Christmas gifts. Then there are people who don't even bother to go to sleep and stay up all night and start shopping at midnight. And then there are the stores that will be open on Thanksgiving this year.

Well, I'm out. I've decided to observe "No Shopping Day" on Black Friday this year. I tweeted the thought earlier today and some others agreed to play along so we're calling it "Green Friday" since we'll be keeping our cash.

If you would like to play along, great! Leave us a comment and tell us what you'll be doing instead of shopping on Friday. If you're on Twitter we'll use the #GreenFriday hashtag. Find my page here. Also, my Twitter buddy and awesome digital designer Cyndi has agreed to create an avatar for us to use. I'll post a link to it when it's ready. She's so awesome.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday and I'll see you all - not shopping - on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment