Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Dirty Dozen - Round One

Here they are, in alphabetical order by blog title. The blogs I'll be following for the next twelve weeks.

A New Direction Counseling
Adventures of a Wee Mason Man
City Chic on a Farm
Cooperating 4 Boys
The Crazy Lady is Me
Established Ways
The Lazy Christian
L.I.F.E. by Ashley Pichea
My Reflections
Simplified Saving
Smiling Green Mom
Start Dreaming

My commitment to them is to:

  • Visit and read their blog (if there's a new post) every week day.
  • Re-tweet on Twitter and share on Facebook.
  • Comment on posts when I have something to add to the conversation.
  • Maintain the blog list until the end of the twelve week period. 

Basically I intend to cheerlead for them for the next twelve weeks. Sounds like fun, eh?

I haven't asked them to do anything they weren't doing already. It's not a contest. I'm not grading them on anything. I just want to be helpful. I also want to limit the amount of time I'm spending online.

This doesn't mean that I won't read any other blogs during the next twelve weeks. I probably will. But I'm going to focus on these twelve. The list will be in the sidebar some time on Wednesday and will remain for the entire twelve weeks, March 16 - June 8. Feel free to join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment