Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm going 12 for 12

So now that I'm forty, my good ideas are even better!

I'm trying to find a way to be more focused in my online life and so here's my first great idea. For the next twelve weeks, I'm going to follow only twelve blogs closely. What does that mean?

  • I'll read every week day.
  • I'll re-tweet on Twitter and share on Facebook.
  • I'll comment whenever I have something to add to the conversation.
  • I'll create a cool link list on the sidebar on this site so everyone can see who I'm reading. 

I'm going to commit to twelve blogs for the next twelve weeks. What do you think? Want me to choose your blog? Hoping I don't choose yours?

My goals are simply to streamline my efforts to be helpful to others in the blog-o-sphere and to get to know some folks better.

Want in? Let me know at jencrutch at gmail. Any genre, any geographical area, any, any, any. I'll choose the twelve by the end of the day today (3/15) and start the twelve weeks tomorrow (3/16). If I get more than twelve requests, I get to choose, because I am the boss of me. If it's fun and helpful we'll do it again at the end of the twelve weeks.

So, who wants at least one completely committed follower for the next three months?

No comments:

Post a Comment