Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ravelry Blog-A-Long Update #2


Hey Friends! Thanks for stopping by from the Blog-A-Long. I'm really having fun visiting everyone's blogs to see the projects you're all working on, too. If you're not involved in the blog-a-long yet, I hope you'll go to the Ravelry page and visit some of the others.

I'm glad to have finished eight blocks this week. Since I have over 150 to make if I want the blanket to fit my bed, I really want to get them done as quickly as I can. However, second from the bottom on the right you can see that the gauge is horrible and the "square" looks ruffled. Nowhere near flat. I'll be re-making some of them before I can use them in any kind of an afghan. Oh well, that's part of the fun, right?

There are quite a few blocks in the book that I've skipped just because of the intricacy of the pattern. If I can't pick it up right away, I can't really get it done while I'm watching television or while the kids are around. I'm thinking these blocks are going to have to wait until the kids go back to school in a few weeks. Nothing like leaving the hard part for the end, eh?

Thanks for stopping by. What are you working on?

The Blog-A-Long Series

1 comment:

  1. Your progress looks great so far! I don't know if you know, but there are some patterns with mistakes. Interweave has a page with corrections here: www.interweave.com/corrections/crochet.asp. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete