Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Aidan Pillow

Today was my nephew Aidan's birthday. He had a pretty fun Angry Birds party. And I actually finished his birthday gift an entire hour before the party. I really need to get better at planning ahead for this stuff. 



Before I left I asked him to pose with his pillow. He's such a good kid he humored me for my picture. I really enjoy the light saber battle going on in the background.


I know this one is blurry but he looked so stinkin' happy to me when he opened it. It made me feel pretty good.


The stitching looked really cool on the inside before I turned it right side out. This was the first time I've tried satin stitching using my new sewing machine. It's not as easy as it looks, that's for sure. 

Pre-Stuffing
Post Stuffing
So, that's one crafty finish for me. And one happy birthday for the Birthday Boy. 


3 comments:

  1. I would guess he loved it! Good job, Aunt Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pillow Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that pillow! You may have finished it an hour before but at least you finished it :).

    ReplyDelete