1. Pink/White class quilt binding
2. Bee hexagon quilt
3. Buttercup quilt - need to cut more strips
|Strips cut for the Buttercup Quilt|
4. Broken Blues quilt - Very first quilt top I ever pieced.
5. Red/Brown squares quilt
6. Welcome Home cross stitch
7. Tomato Crate Label cross stitch - which is farther along than I remember!
|Tomato Crate Label|
8. Sublime Stitching ABC
9. Emily's yellow rug - I really will finish them some day, Emily.
10. Emily's blue rug
11. Blue table runner - needs quilting and binding
12. Red/White/Blue table runner - top is finished
All of the above projects are in some stage of completion, as you can see from the photos.
These projects were actually finished:
1. Art Beat Yarn Bomb
|Mine wasn't her favorite, but she was nice enough to pose by mine anyway.|
2. Sarah's purple and green quilt binding
3. Practice piece binding
4. Nana book bag
5. Hand Made Gift Exchange pin cushion
6. Jessica and Nick beach glass heart
|I must really like them to give away my beach glass.|
7. Charlotte's Strip and Flip Quilt
8. "Sarah" pillow
And these projects have been abandoned for various reasons:
1. Sarah's purple sweater
2. Sublime Stitching frame for Jessica and Nick
3. Julie cuff bracelet for myself
4. Snake amigurumi
And of course, more projects have been added to the list for finishing:
1. Aidan's birthday gift - finished 1/19/13
2. Tara's birthday gift
3. Fruit Punch afghan
As hard as I try, I know I will start more projects. It's just what I do. But, the plan is to finish what I have, and use supplies I already own to make any new projects that do pop up.
Well, that's the plan anyway...