Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sick as Dogs

What did you do this weekend?

Jon and I were sick as dogs. (Where did that saying even come from? How sick ARE dogs, anyway?) Nana was nice enough to come and take our kids out for dinner so they could at least leave the house for a little while.

Thankfully, we are both at least well enough to go back to work and full-time-moming now that Monday has rolled around. Good news since Monday came whether we were ready for it or not.

So this morning Jason was sick, I'll spare you the icky details. If you see him, he won't. He'll be happy to tell you exactly how he was sick and what came out where. That's my boy.

And this morning I took Sarah to the doctor where we confirmed that she has an ear infection.

Here's hoping that Evan can withstand the ickies that are making their way through our house.

That was our weekend and Monday. I truly hope yours was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment