Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

#BloggyCon Business Bloggers Cheerleading Squad

So way back in March I decided to undertake an experiment. I decided to focus on following a specific group of blogs and their authors for a specific amount of time. I learned quite a bit during that adventure and I'm really excited because I get to do it again with a group this time.

This morning at Bloggy Conference there was a fantastic session on Bloggy Squads by Debba Haupert of Girlfriendology. Afterwards, a few of the business bloggers got together and agreed to be a Bloggy Cheerleading Squad until the end of July. It's a short term commitment made by a small group of ladies.

Our Cheerleading Bloggy Squad is:

Staci Morris
Robin Feltner
Rachel Sarella
Jen Crutchfield

Basically we'll be retweeting, sharing on Facebook, sharing posts, and basically cheerleading for one another until the end of July. You can expect me to share about each of their sites over the next couple of weeks. I hope you'll follow them on Twitter and find out more about each of them. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better!

No comments:

Post a Comment