Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ravelry Blog-A-Long Update #6


The update this week includes some progress. I've been working on joining the circles as I go along for the Flowers in the Snow project. This is not easy. Like I said before, I've got 192 chances to get it right! 

But seriously, this is not easy. I was considering switching gears and NOT joining them as I go along. I was even considering making today the day I take all of these out until I took the photo. Doesn't really look so bad after all. 

My problem is that I see the close up item and fail to see the big picture. When I'm looking at it close up I see "oh that one stitch is too loose." And "why did I put those two circles next to each other?" 

Blerg. 

When really, I need to look at the big picture and realize that it's gorgeous. I'm the only one who sees the flaws. I'm going to continue and get better at it. So there.


And as for Sarah's sweater. I haven't had much time to work on it. The thing is that I started working the sleeve on DPN's and that's really hard for me. It's best if I sit at a table and use the surface to help hold the rest of the garment. 

But, I am ridiculously proud of myself that I made that ribbed bottom edge. Is that gorgeous or what? 

Sorry the photo appears to be a little blurry. Might've been the lighting. Not sure. 

Anyway, hopefully I'll have lots of progress to show next week, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment